Winter holidays are coming and many of us go to visit family and friends during these holidays. Safety is a major concern when it comes to traveling during this COVID-19 pandemic. The CDC recommends staying home is best to curb the spread of COVID-19. If you want to celebrate safe holidays, stay at home and avoid traveling.
All travel comes with some risk of getting or spreading COVID-19. It is possible that you don't have any symptoms of covid-19, you may feel well but still you can spread COVID-19. It is better to stay wherever you're and avoid traveling. Well, staying home for the holidays is the right choice rather than traveling with the risk of exposure to coronavirus. However, if you’re considering traveling this holiday seasons, you must follow the CDC basic guidelines like wearing a face mask, proper hand-washing, maintaining social distancing, avoid shaking hands & hugging, etc. You can wear N95 mask, KN95 face mask, 3-ply disposable mask or any mask you have.
How should you prepare for traveling?
Before you travel, make your travel plans.Check the number of covid-19 cases in the place you're planning to visit. Avoid traveling if COVID-19 is spreading rapidly in that area and in any of the places you are going to. If you’re planning to visit your home this holiday and someone at your home is suffering from covid-19 or you have older family members, who have underlying medical conditions, you should not visit to your home, because you are increasing the risk of coronavirus.
Tips to follow while traveling during covid-19 pandemic:
- If are traveling to your home or any cities, you should get COVID-19 tested 2-3 days before the trip. Testing before and after travel can reduce the risk of getting and spreading COVID-19. If you are waiting for the test result then delay your travel. While traveling, keep a copy of your test reports with you. After your trip, consider testing again.If you test positive, stay home. Isolate yourself immediately and seek the help of public health recommendations.
- Choose the safest method of transportation. Try to avoid taking airplanes and cruise ships, because, it is difficult to maintain physical distance for a long time in public transport. If you use public transportation, please follow the following safety precautions: practice social distancing, limit touching high-touched surfaces, and wash or sanitize your hands frequently.
If possible, travel in a private vehicle. If you are traveling in a private car, please bring enough food and drinks to minimize stops, and fill the vehicle with petrol in advance.
Wherever you stop, must wear a face mask and after touching anything must wash your hands or sanitize your hands with alcohol-based hand sanitizers. You can buy KN95 respirator masks for sale online in bulk at best prices.
- During your trip, avoid going to crowded places, poorly ventilated enclosed places as well as any social or group gatherings such as weddings, parties, concerts and events.
- If you know you are at increased risk of severe illness, you should avoid traveling. Even if you’re very careful, traveling or attending mass gatherings can put you at risk.3Ws should be practiced to reduce the risk of exposure to coronavirus. Wear disposable gloves, face mask and avoid touching your face. You can also wear a face shield along with mask for extra protection. Do keep your hand sanitizer with you and use it after every 30 minutes.You can buy N95 masks, face shield, disposable hand gloves, and other personal protective equipment from any online reliable mask supplier.
- While traveling, avoid eating outside foods. Bring your own food and be sure to wash your hands before eating food. Try to avoid touching your face, hair, and high-touch surface.
- Once you reached at home or your destination must clean or disinfect frequently touched surfaces like phones, keys, bags, and other items.
- Make sure to keep face masks, hand sanitizer, and disinfectant wipes with you so that you can use them during the trip when necessary.
Don’t know where to buy N95 mask in bulk? Find a reliable mask supplier to buy N95, KN95, 3-ply disposable face mask, cloth face mask or face shield in bulk at cheap prices.